Thread: FP Revolution Indian pens. ~Kenwrite brand. ~Any experiences, opinions?

Thanks

Default FP Revolution Indian pens. ~Kenwrite brand. ~Any experiences, opinions?

The online store FP Revolution appears to specialize in Indian FPs. I'm curious about their piston pen "Kenwrite". Has anyone any experiences and/or opinions re this pen, and also re this store?
    Thanks...

Thanks

Default Re: FP Revolution Indian pens. ~Kenwrite brand. ~Any experiences, opinions?

I've never been to this store so I don't know anything about it

papa's games

Thanks

Default Re: FP Revolution Indian pens. ~Kenwrite brand. ~Any experiences, opinions?

I have bought several pens .... for me none of them are usable and about many Indian pens I got I never use. They are mostly rubbish pens to me. Their nibs are ( sold by FR revolution ) are good.
    basic pen bodies have many problems.
    Feed and the nib friction fitting got loosen. Ink is burping and that pen is non usable.
    Kenwrite pen cartridge converter has a screw fitting . That thread got broken and that pen is non usable as no converter ( Standard ) will fit it.
    Bought a GUIDER ebonite pen. It is very huge ... like a base Boll bat rise. Can't remove the feed and the nib as I don't have a Tapping tool ETC. Lot of issues on all the Indian pens I bought from India and FP revolution.
    I bought many ebonite feeds, Many replacement Steel nibs . They are the only worth stuffs I am happy to get from them. Do a good research before you get any pen. Don't buy any cheaper one they are like disposable pens.

I am always happy buy any CHINESE PEN THAN INDIAN PENS. When you get a Chinese pen you know what quality you expect from but they are at least with that money.
    This is a few cents from my Indian pen experience. But there are many Happy folks.. always with Indian pens and may be for me, I guess I am not that lucky to find any better Indian pen .

Thanks
    Thanked 6,512 Times in 2,340 Posts

I have a Kanwrite Desire with the Ultra flex nib.
    The filling system is a bit of a pain. The convertor is proprietary. A few times I had to dismantle and lube it. Now it works alright. The flex is semi-flex. But better than Noodler's Than.
    The pen doesn't seal well. So if you don't use it regularly the ink will dry out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yazeh For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (May 14th, 2024)