I think I confused you with my choice of words, the box is essentially the same but just a bit larger and square shaped. I'm kind of the person who likes to retain everything associated with a product as I see a sentimental value with them being wholy complete (including the packaging). Only when I absolutely have to do I discard the packaging of some things (I still have all the cardboard lamy boxes when most people would've discarded them shortly after inking their pen). I'm also the type of person who sees a value in a product not only for the product (pen) alone but also what it comes with or how it is presented.

That is why I said I kinda wished Montblanc brought out the 90th edition of the 149 also in the square shaped box, with ink bottle, that they do with their regular lineup. With regards specifically to the 149, I kinda just feel that something is missing, like they cut a little corner that is stopping me from completely being satisfied if I were to purchase one. Anyway, I think I am nitpicking a bit too much on something that I doubt I'll even be getting.

Laura, sorry if I hijacked your thread a bit there. I wish you all the best and congratulations once again on the competition, as well as your choice of the 90th Anniversary LeGrand!